The tragic end #covid19

This is now the end of my Finnish adventure and the end of my blog. I spent really good time in Finland and I am aware of the luck that I had! I already really want to leave towards new horizons
But for the moment, it is time to go home 






When I'm writting these words, I'm at my parentshome for 3 month thanks to or because of the coronavirus. 😖 
In fact, our erasmus was supposed to last five months. At the beginning our return to France was planned for May 31st but the virus decided otherwise... Indeed, on Monday March 16th, our universti in Finland announced us that she was pregnant for an indeterminate period and that we couldn't go to Finland anymore. Moreover, the same evening, the total confinement was announced in France for an indeterminate period. That's why we returned with the other French people present in Kajaani in a hurry with one of the last planes. It is with regret that I write these lines because our departure was too hasty that we did not have time to enjoy. Moreover, we had to cancel all our planned trips which were: a cruise with 1000 students in erasmus, St Petersburg and the Baltic countries...
In spite of everything, we still had the chance to go and live abroad and meet wonderful people who will remain true friends!



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Country's presentation : the history

A week-end in Oulu